Seven random things about me....
1. I was adopted by two of the greatest parents a girl could ever wish for and am thrilled with the life I got to have instead of the one I started with.
2. I have two chocolate labs, Bo and Bailey and am caring for their 5 puppies (anyone interested in a puppy?)
3. I have a B.S. degree in Psychology. (B.S. is to stand for Bachelor of Science not the naughty words).
4. Since graduating from college I have moved 14 different times and have lived in 12 different cities in 4 states. And now I'm not moving anywhere! I have put down some serious roots and refuse to leave the farm.
5. My good friend and I have the same exact birthday, she's 12 hours older than I am and we didn't meet until we were 29.
6. I love snow and winter and fresh cold air and can smell when it's going to snow.
7. I was once told on a job interview that I wasn't creative enough. That I was too right-brain and analytical to be creative. Can you believe it? I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after that comment. I was offered the job, but turned it down. Which I still think was the right decision!
And now to pass the Versatile Award on....and the winner is.... a blog I discovered yesterday that is pretty new and doesn't have a ton of followers but that I really enjoyed, Lesa at Home Frosting. Don't you just love her "Dream" Sign. This looks like something I might have made and I love it. I think I might even have to copy her idea.
Courtesy of Home Frosting
When you get a chance, stop by and check out what else Lesa's been working on, I know I'll be keeping an eye on her blog. Thanks for stopping by.