Monday, August 3, 2015

Over-sized Produce Sign...

Hi Everyone!  I had a request from a client to create my Fresh Produce sign that is normally 5 1/2" x 24" on a much larger scale....

It is 7 1/4" x 60".   I'm really liking it on the large scale.  I just might have to add one this size to my Etsy Shop!  And maybe make some of my other signs on the larger size (maybe not quite this large).

Here's what it normally looks like, only not in red (this was a custom order).  It's usually more like this....
I'll have to see what the other signs look like on a larger scale.  Do you have any signs in your house that are over-sized?  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. great signs! You do a great job on signs. I don't know how large they are, but I use priority boxes (they are free) for my Etsy shop. They are called "tube", but they sort of form a triangle. Many times I reform them to make them flat. I've gotten quite good at it, and my favorite part is they are FREE, and delivered to your door by your friendly postman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned one. I want to make one for the garden I don't have.

    ReplyDelete