Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Small tree stool...

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  Can you believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving?  And then the Christmas season will be upon us.  Are you ready for it?  I wanted to show you one of the things I took to my last craft fair. 
It's a little decorative stool with a tree back.  I've sold one other one a couple years ago and decided to take this one to the fair this year.
I added the rusty sign that I painted Happy Holidays on.
Here it is at the Craft fair.  It actually sold the night before when I was setting up my booth.  But my customer left it there until the next day so others could see it.  Sorry about the plastic in the background of that picture.  That's the table where I store items I'll need that day like bags and plastic bags to cover the trees with.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment