Friday, June 24, 2011

Wooden flowers...

Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday!  I wanted to show you an order for a client that I just finished.  It is a flower stake for your yard or flower garden.  I made several of them last year, all in a yellow/orange color and one pink a couple of years ago.  I showed you one here I made earlier this year.  I can't decide if the pink flower or the yellow/orange one is my favorite.  I like them both.  Do you have a favorite?
 Here's the yellow/orange one that I had done earlier this year.  It's color variations are more subtle.  But I guess that's what makes them one of kind.
Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to http://myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com/search/label/catch-as-catch-can

3 comments :

  1. very creative! i love both of them.

    i just came across your blog and im your latest follower. im starting to do some crafts too,

    btw, i have a low entry giveaway on my blog, I would appreciate if you enter.

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/2011/06/cover-your-assets-hip-t-review-coupon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! those are too darn cute! Oh, how I wish I could paint!
    catching you!
    gail

    ReplyDelete