Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New find....

Hi Everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  The part for my saw finally came in today.  My friend and co-worker Shane is going to install it for me...hopefully tomorrow night.  And hopefully this will fix it so I can get back to work.  It's starting to pile up.  If it doesn't work, then I have to go shopping for a new saw this weekend so I can finish getting things made for the craft fair at the end of this month.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Look at what I got today....my friend Judy gave me this sweet little twin bed set.  It's in perfect condition.
 The lines on this are great.  I love that it's a solid back headboard.  I have trouble finding these around here.
 And here's the footboard.  I love the fat spindles and the fact that it isn't a solid back.
 The rails are in great condition.
And I love the color.  It's a great yellow color.  The best part of all....it was free!
 I can't wait to turn this one into a bench.
I love the color so much that I'm thinking I'm going to carefully turn this into a bench and leave it this color.  I'm thinking of upholstering the cushion in some great fabric that matches the yellow.  Now I just need that saw.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this part fixes it so I can get back to work.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment