Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recent finds...

Hi Everyone!  Today I thought I'd share some recent finds with you....My friend Lynett rescued this headboard and foot board from the roadside for me....Thanks so much Lynett!
 A couple of weekends ago, I had my first Saturday off that didn't involve a holiday or a craft fair...
 ...so I did a little shopping at a couple of junk places and came home with this antique dresser...
....I just love these legs with the casters!....
 ...I also found 15 pint jars...
 ...for a $1.00 each...
  ...and at another place, I found these.  The two half gallon jars are clear with the slightest hint of pink to them.  It was a nice little outing and the perfect way to commemorate not having to work on Saturdays anymore.  What have you found recently?  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

  1. Jars with their old lids, I don't see that often around here. And the last time I did I didn't buy them. Bad Bliss.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresser, and the bottles! Yesterday I came home with a great wooden tool box--can't decide if it needs a little paint or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some GREAT things. Glad you enjoyed a Saturday off by going out thrifting! You work too hard not to enjoy an occasional Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have found some really great things there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun stuff holly! LOVE the chest of drawers... so pretty! and who doesn't need another bed? :)
    gail

    ReplyDelete