Monday, June 18, 2012

What a pile....

....of windows that is.  Hi Everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I wanted to share with you the windows I got this morning.  Most of them do not have glass in them which is okay with me.  I have ideas for those.  And the four on the bottom of the pile have their glass.
 I had to put three of them (not in this pile) in the dumpster because they were so far beyond repair.  They all need to be cleaned up because they've been stored in an old barn for YEARS! 
These two are my favorites.  Don't you just love the size of them.  The tall one is a little more than 5 feet tall and it really was a window.  It still has the points in it that held the glass.  And there weren't any hinges or holes for hinges...I checked.  I can't wait to work on these.  I have a few ideas but I'm curious to hear what you would do with them?  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. Oh, i'm jealous! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them. I have one I bought without glass on purpose! My husband keeps stealing the ones with glass and hanging them on our fence. So I thought if I buy one without glass he won't steal it...so far so good..lol Can't wait to see what you do with yours :)

    ReplyDelete