Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New things...new year...

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I want to share with you some of the new things I got for my business.  I had a good craft fair season this year and my parents were nice enough to give me money for Christmas before Christmas so I could take advantage of the great sales.  As you can see from this picture, I got myself a new computer.  It's an HP laptop with a 17.3" screen.  I've barely been able to use it but that's because I didn't get internet service until yesterday.  I also got a new HP printer/scanner/copy machine.  And a Silhouette.

 I got a new Singer sewing machine.  I've only just gotten it out of the box a couple of days ago and I haven't learned yet how to use it.  I have manuals to read.  It's been a long time since I've sewn anything, Mom always does it for me.  I thought it was time I did it myself.
 I got a new DeWalt Orbital sander. 
 And a Craftsman Router Table and router.
And of course router bits.

While my brother was here for Christmas, he and my Dad put it together for me.  I still have to build the stand for it to be secured to, but I can't wait to use it.  So Merry Christmas to me!  Thanks Mom and Dad!  And I can't wait to use it all in my business!  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment :

  1. I have that router table! :) You got a haul little missy! :)

    But I was really blessed this year with great gifts too... but NO tools.
    small tv for the bedroom, two (inexpensive) cameras, and a makeup mirror (lighted AND magnified) hahaha
    gail

    ReplyDelete