Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland....

Hi Everyone!  This is what I woke up to this morning.
 .....in the meadow we can build a snowman...(maybe later today).
This is the view from my back step.  The dogs were excited to see the snow.  And although it's really cold today, I do like the snow.  Everything looks so beautiful and if it has to be cold then I want to see snow.  We just got 2 inches and that's enough.  But the wind is really blowing and making large piles of it around the house and out buildings.

I'm just glad I didn't have to work today.  So I didn't have to brave the roads before the road crews were out and about.  I do have to go to town later.  I have to mail a sign I made for a client and I have to pick up the mail for the snowbirds.  And I have tons of things to get done today!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. wow! pretty!

    it is 60 right now, and your cold weather is quickly approaching, so guess what! we have tornado warnings! yikes. About to head to the basement.
    ttyl
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow too :D But where I come from we have snow for like...five months :D

    ReplyDelete