Saturday, October 1, 2011

Frames and a Fan....

Hi Everyone!  Happy Saturday!  I wanted to share with you a few things that I got recently.  I was on the hunt for a few frames and these are what I found.  I'm still looking for one in between the large one and the next to large one, but I haven't found it yet.  But look at that large one.

 Someone had painted it pink.  I got it from a local antique dealer and he had already done most of the stripping off of the pink paint.  The corners all need a bit of work, but nothing I can't handle.  I can't wait to get started.


 I got all four frames for $30.  Which I was happy with considering the size of the large frame.
 And look at this fan.  I've always wanted one of these.  I found it hiding  under a table at this local garage sale place that is so racked and stacked with stuff that it's hard to find anything or even walk through the building.  I got the fan for $15.00 which I was very happy about.
So there are my recent finds.  I am busy out in the shop this weekend working on a couple of benches for a client and for the upcoming craft fair on the 15th.  The weather is perfect for working in the shop.  I hope you are having a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. Great finds! I want an old fan, too. I hope I can find one for $15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that huge frame and that fan! Great finds and great prices!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete