Monday, October 31, 2011

Free stuff...

Hi Everyone!  Have I told you how much I love free stuff?  Well, I absolutely love it when friends, family, friends of family give me things for free with the idea that I can make something with it.  And boy does my aunt Barb help me out by giving me free stuff.  In fact, the things she gives me is usually really cool free stuff.  She sent these and several other bags of goodies that I haven't gone through yet to me via my parents.  She had an ancient cupboard in the basement of one of their rental properties that she wanted me to have, but it was much to difficult to get it out of the basement, so she took it apart.  And I got these doors.  Love them!  Can't wait to make something with them.  I'm thinking signs. 

I'm not sure what the little white door came from (in the 1st picture) but it's cute and could definitely be a darling sign.  Now to figure out exactly what it should say.  What would you do with these?  In case you can't tell, the doors are made from Wainscotting.  And boy are they in good shape except of course for the spray paint.  I've got to get busy getting ready for my next craft fair so hopefully I'll get these signs done before then.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. yep, free is great! :)
    love your signs, so I know these will be great!
    gail

    ReplyDelete