Wednesday, March 21, 2012

11 Questions....

Hi Everyone! Have you seen the blogger tag that's been going on called 11 Questions?  Well,  I was tagged by Korrie at Red Hen Home.  Thanks Korrie!  So here the questions and answers for my 11 questions.
If you were an animal, what would you be?

I would want to be one of my dogs.  Because they are so loved and cared for.  Now that would be the life.

What event in your life would you consider to be your “10 minutes of fame”?

I don't think I've had it yet.


What is a favorite tradition from your childhood that you want to pass on?

There isn't just one tradition.  I would just want to pass on my entire childhood.  It was wonderful.

What superpower do you wish you possessed?

I wish I could fly.  I love to watch birds flying.

What is your least favorite household chore?
 I hate to dust....and clean the toilet.


What would be a dream find for you at an antique store/thrift store/flea market/garage sale (you get the idea) ?
I would love to find an antique dough bowl, the trencher kind that had wonderful patina to it.

What is something TRUE about yourself that no one would believe?
I love to drive the tractor.  One of my favorite things to do is to pick up hay bales and line them all up in a row and piled one on top of the other.  It's so much fun!

What’s your favorite dessert?
I love cheesecake.  All kinds.  It's my weakness.

What is one of your favorite books?
Anything by Nora Roberts.

What would your dream vacation be?
A European vacation with my entire family.  I'd love to see it all - all the museums and the history.  All the places I've read about but never thought I'd get the chance to see.  I have a minor in history and would love to see that all come to life by being "there."

Why do you blog?
I originally started my blog to showcase things from my business so that potential clients had some where to go to see some of the things I've made.  But now I blog because of all the connections I've made with people who like to do the same things I do.  And I love it!
I'm tagging the following bloggers but there's no pressure to play along.  It's totally up to you.

Bliss @ Bliss Ranch
Carri @ Simply Done Wright
Fiona @ Just Paint It White
Candy @ Pickin and Paintin
Susan @ A Vintage Farmwife
Karin @ Art Is Beauty
Vicky@ Sleeping In An Unmade Bed 

So if you're willing to participate, here are your questions.
  1. What was the last book that you read?
  2. What is your favorite meal?
  3. What is your greatest accomplishment?
  4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
  6. If you won the lottery what would you do with the winnings?
  7. Name one thing that you would like to learn to do and why.
  8. What is your favorite movie?
  9. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be and why?
  10. What have you learned about yourself since you began blogging?
  11. Why do you blog?
 I can't wait to see your answers.  But again, no pressure to participate.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for playing along, Holly! I would love to go on that European vacation with you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So then how many of the flavors at The Cheesecake Factory have you actually tried? And inquiring minds want to know, if someone was making your fav what kind would it be?

    ~Bliss~ (yeah I love cheesecake too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely play along! Anxious to read your answers and then come up with my own later today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me in your 11 questions game... I had a blast.. as for your questions.. I had to giggle when you said you hated to dust and clean the toilet... I am with you there sistah! I'd love to see a photo on you on that tractor... and here I thought I was a big shot because I ride a riding lawm mower, I'm such a wimp now. HAHAHAHA
    Loved your answers... thanks again
    XOXO
    Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it! Thanks for asking me to play!! I sipped my first cup of coffee, and played along! Now, I've got to think of people to ask. I've not made that many blogger friends!! Can I use you for my questions, too?? Yes, says you. Good! One down!

    sleeping in an unmade bed

    ~joy!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for thinking of me Holly. I have been tagged before, and actually just got tagged yesterday by someone else as well, but I'm definately going to play along and will post my answers soon !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the 11 things, so we can get to know you better. I agree that blogging is such a good way to stay connected to wonderful women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't mind cleaning the toilet, but I HATE dusting! eek!

    fun to get to know ya better!
    gail

    ReplyDelete