Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am honored...

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend.  I was honored yesterday to find out that Crafty in Canada gave me the Liebster award.
Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite.
Thank you so much Crafty in Canada!  I am happy that you like my blog enough to pass on this award to me.

So here are the rules:
1) Thank the person that gave it to you. THANK YOU Crafty in Canada!
2) Link back to their blog 
3) Put the award in your blog
4) Present the award to 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers
5) Leave a comment to let those blogs know that you've recognized their awesomeness! 

Now to pass the award on.  You may or may not know this about me, but I am a rule breaker.  Not a law breaker, but a rule breaker.  (There is a big difference!)  Although I appreciate the spirit behind this award, I think that passing it on to multiple blogs makes it less special.  So I am only going to pass this on to one other blog.  It took me a while to narrow the field down to one, but I did.  I am going to pass the Liebster award on to....
Miss Flibbertigibbet

 If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to.  I just love her spoon pendant lamp.
Spoon lamp
So stop by and say hello to Miss Flibbertigibbet.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I am truly honored to be noticed! Now I have to pass it on right? Oh the pressure......
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete