Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Primitive End Table...

Hi Everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm still working on my kitchen island redo but I wanted to show you the end table I just finished for a client.  I had made one of these a few months back that I took to the shop where it instantly sold.  My client saw it there and finally called me and ordered one for herself.  So before I sent it off to it's new home, I thought I'd share it with you.  I of course didn't stop to take pictures so I could write a tutorial because I was under a bit of a deadline to get it made.  Next time, I promise!



It's really a simple design but seems to go over well.  The top is made of several boards that I used my handy dandy biscuit joiner to connect them together, then I cut the corners with my jig saw so they were rounded instead of square.  After I painted it, I sanded all the edges and put a coat of sealer on the top, but only the top.  And there you have it.  Now it's off to it's new home.  Now it's time to get back to work on that kitchen island!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. I am looking for a similar table for our phone. Looks great! Thanks for joining my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you on Debbie's Newbie party and love your signs and benches, and sheet music wreath, and, and, and, :) Love it all, but I have a special fondness for sheet music. I'm your newest follower!

    Jill at JunkyVagabond

    ReplyDelete