Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finding Joy...

Hi Everyone!  Doesn't that sound like a movie title or something?  Actually, it's a pretty good philosophy to live by.  So of course I had to make a sign with that saying.  I think it turned out pretty well. 

Although I'm thinking that the background looks a little too white, but maybe that's just the flash.  I painted the board black first, then added a very thin coat of white paint, trying hard not to completely cover the black, then of course I sanded it once it was dry to bring back some of the black.  Then painted the letters.  This time I did a quick sand on the letters but it's hard to tell in this picture.
Have you found the Joy in your life?  I like to think I have.  I love what I'm doing and it truly makes me happy to make things and to try to come up with new ideas.  And now that I'm blogging about it, I have found people to share it with beside my family.  In fact, I think I might have to share this with one of you and offer this as a giveaway.  What do you think?  Maybe once I reach 50 followers.  I would say 100, but that seems too far off.  Look for a giveaway soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. I find joy in life in living, every day....wish I could be here forever! Have a great day, and thanks for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder.... and an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined my party. Please add my link or button..thanks:)

    ReplyDelete