Thursday, April 28, 2011

A nest and silent auction...

Hi Everyone!  One of my co-workers is a member of the Iowa Ornithologists' Union and is hosting their annual spring meeting this weekend and asked me if I had any bird related things that I might want to donate for their silent auction.  Actually he asked me if I wanted to donate one of the puppies from my dog Bailey's recent liter.  I said no way would I donate a puppy, but I did have a nest he could have.  So before I handed this off to him, I thought I'd show it to you all framed out and ready to go.  I had originally shown this to you as a part of my nest obsession post, but it wasn't framed yet. 

I hope they make lots of money from it or at least I hope it goes to someone who will enjoy it.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Nice picture - I'm sure it will bring in the bucks for a good cause. It fits in with the 'bird' theme that's out in bloggy-land right now :)

    Jill @ JunkyVagabond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The little blue eggs add just the right amounth of color and the frame is prefect. I hope the money comes rolling in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The blue color is my favorite. The bench with the spindles looks great also. I just happened to look at your site and saw you just posted this today! I must be physic. :)

    ReplyDelete