Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shelves...

Hi Everyone!  I love shelves.  I have so many shelves all over my house.  From the front and back porch to bedrooms upstairs.  They are all different sizes and shapes, some are decorative and some are more functional, some I've made and some my grandfather made and I even have a few that I purchased.  So I thought I'd show you a couple of the shelves I made recently. 

I love the shape of this shelf.  This is the most popular shelf that I make.  The next time I make one I'll do a tutorial for you. 
I love the rounded edge of the brackets.  It has a very feminine line. 

I like the sanded edges too.  This shelf looks great with a distressed finish too.
This shelf is a newer design for me.  It has a more squared, masculine look.
Do you have shelves in your home?  Are they decorative or functional?  Well, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. Oooh, very cute and curvy! I would never think to call a shelf feminine or masculine, but it's true! I love them!

    ReplyDelete