Friday, May 31, 2013

April's Country Life Link Party....

Hi Everyone!  I've been absent this week following a great Open House weekend because I'm trying to get caught up on orders, but I thought I'd drop in to let you know about a new Link Party. 

Have you met April from April's Country Life?  She's a very sweet gal that is hosting a new Link Party.  It's called Farmers Market Fridays.  She started a link party about your local farmers market, CSA or recipes inspired by your farm market finds.  How cool is that!  I know I love going to my local Farmers Market!
Farmers Market Fridays
So if you have something you'd like to link up, I know April would love to see it.  I don't have anything this week, but I'll be looking for something for next time.  And if you don't have anything to share this time, maybe you could just pop in to say hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for spreading the word! I am very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well our local one is very new, as in last year, end of the summer, so I have not been yet. But when I do I'll take along the camera.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet of you to spread the word about such a fun link party.

    ReplyDelete