Sunday, September 15, 2013

Recent find...

Hi Everyone!  I am busy putting the last details on a long list of projects but haven't taken the time to photograph anything yet.  I thought I'd show you the latest headboard I picked up.  I got this one from my mom.  It was in her guest room.  Ten years ago I picked this up and transformed it for her while they were gone because the guest room had no headboard.  It had ugly wood panels in it that I removed, cut a new piece of wood and then upholstered.  After ten years of use, it's time for a remake.
Mom is decorating her guest room and I gave her a headboard from my stash to use and I got this one.
I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with it yet.  What would you do?  Now I have to head out to the shop to finish my to list for the fair.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments :

  1. Well this one screams chalk board to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with bliss.... chalkboard-- with a shelf on the bottom and or pegs, hooks on either side? :)
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing, definitely chalk board !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another headboard in your very capable hands. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete