Friday, September 13, 2013

Projects in process...

Hi Everyone!  I have been busy for the last month getting ready for the fair next weekend.  I still have to finish up a bunch of items but here's a little preview of some of the things I've been working on.
I built a twin bench and made a dresser bench (the white piece with the drawer) that I need to upholster and attach the seat like I did here.  I built a headboard shelf with pegs and painted the frame of a window minus the glass that I added chicken wire to, to make a message center.
I turned an antique drawer into a shelf like I did here but this time I painted the interior apple green.  And the big drawer behind it has been turned into a drawer coffee table like I made here.
 I still have to finish the top of the coffee table.
I turned the middle size drawer into a smaller coffee table or side table, more on this one later.
And another headboard shelf with pegs.  I have about 10 other projects that I've been working on but those will have to wait.  I have a lot of work to do this weekend, thank goodness the weather is going to be cooler so I can be out in the shop but we do have thunderstorms in the forecast so that might making painting a little more difficult.  What are your plans for the weekend?  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments :

  1. My, you have been busy! Hope you get everything done for fair time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loads of gorgeous things and I'm especially loving the drawer made into a shelf with the green interior. I hope the weekend work is going well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the fair, I'm sure you'll sell everything in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my... I'm an addict... a diy repurposed addict. Looking at your benches and your drawer shelves and headboard shelves make me want to go build RIGHT now. Great inspiration Holly!

    gail

    ReplyDelete