Wednesday, September 24, 2014

There is a season....

Hi Everyone!  One more day until my Fall Open House.  I'm almost ready for it.  Just a little more cleaning to do, some decorating and a couple of signs to finish up.  I thought I'd show you another one of the silhouette paintings I did.
 This is painted on four wooden canvases, each canvas painted with a base coat of black and then different color to represent the four seasons.
I painted the tree and the saying using black paint.  The saying says For everything there is a season...  A simple painting but one that I really like.  It will be available at my Open House on Friday and Saturday and then listed in my Etsy Shop.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

  1. beautiful Holly!!! You're so talented.

    hoping your open house has gone great!

    gail

    ReplyDelete