Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A window shelf...

Hi Everyone!  There's nothing like having fast internet again!  It had been running slower and slower until it finally didn't let me log in at all while I waited for my internet company to get new equipment in and then finally upgraded.  And now that it has I can once again upload pictures to share with you!  I have a stack of window frames and unfortunately I don't have or can't find a before picture.
 It had broken glass panes that I carefully removed and then cleaned and scrubbed the window...then added a shelf to one side and a flat board to the opposite side to give it a more finished look.
I painted the whole thing black and then a top coat of white and then sanded.  I turned a pip berry garland into a wreath and hung it in front of the window.  Something simple yet cute and an easy way to turn a broken window destined for the dump into something useful and cute.  It will be available at my Fall Open House next Friday.  Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to:
http://www.myrepurposedlife.com/2014/09/catch-as-catch-can-181.html

1 comment :

  1. Love it. I'm sure it wil be among the first to sell! And, welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete