Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A fairytale....

Hi Everyone!  Last night I finished hand painted 6 signs for my Fall Open House on Friday and Saturday and thought I'd share my favorite one with you.
 I took an old foot board that I've had for a while and cut off the side posts, painted it with Old White Chalk paint and distressed it.
 Then I had painted the saying...(it's one of my favorites!) onto the board.  It says "Every once in a while, int he middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."  I used the same saying on the back of a headboard bench I made.
I envision it above a  bed without a headboard or in a Master suite.
I really like how it turned out.  This sign (and others) will be available at my Fall Open House on Friday and Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by.

Linking to:
http://www.myrepurposedlife.com/2014/09/catch-as-catch-can-182.html

2 comments :

  1. The headboard sign is very pretty Holly. You did a great job, I bet it sells quickly.

    gail

    ReplyDelete