Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sports Silhouettes.....

Hi Everyone!  Just a few more days until my Fall Open House and I'm busy trying to complete a handful of hand painted signs and a couple of last minute projects.  I thought I'd show you a couple of things I made for the guys.  When I go to show or have Open Houses, I try to always have something that would be of interest to the guys.  This time I went for sports silhouettes.
 In my studio I have a corner designated for "guy" items.  And this time I can add these sports silhouettes that can be personalized with your favorite team name/colors or players number.  Or they can be left plain like the basketball series.
 I painted the background to look like a football or basketball up close with an action silhouette in front.  And in the case of the football series, I added my favorite team.
But with the basketball series I left it plain.  It's difficult to tell in photographs but the background is textured like a basketball or football.  I had plans to make a series for baseball, but have run out of time before the Open House.  After the Open House I will be listing these in my Etsy Shop and will show you how the baseball series turns out.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment