Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Never enough storage...

Hi Everyone!  I thought I'd show you the new storage piece in my studio (you've seen it in some of my open house pictures) is an eight drawer dresser that belonged to my friend Lynett.  I had asked her to keep a look out for something for me and she found a few options, but none of them were right for me, but one of them was right for her.
So I received her dresser.  Just look at all of that storage!  And the drawers slide like a dream.  But the color, or lack of color, just wasn't me.  So I painted it!
 Don't you just love that bold color?!  I certainly do.
The color is called New Life by Americana Decor, from their chalk paint line.  I painted it and waxed it but I decided not to distress it, yet.  It works wonderful in my Studio and holds a bunch of supplies.  I certainly do love it!  Would you have painted it such a bold color.?  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :