Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy day?....

Hi Everyone!  Hope your weekend was good.  My dad sent this picture to me of the beach from their 5th floor condo in Florida.  The Iowa Windsock proudly flying.  I think it's his way of subtly rubbing it in that they are in Florida.
Isn't this the perfect way to spend a Sunday?  Wishing I was there...enjoying a lazy day...but no lazy day here.  I've been working on a few projects but alas, nothing is ready to share.  So enjoy the Florida beach and the Gulf water.  Have a good evening!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. Looks like a gorgeous day in Florida. My husband would have to have that Hawkeye flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pah! Who needs Florida, with its hot sun and lazy beach vibe. Okay...me!! I do!! I'm jealous too!!

    But I hope YOU had a great weekend, you busy bee!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents spent Jan on the Gulf & sent me pictures of the sunsets every couple days. I can't wait until retirement! lol... only 30 more years :)

    ReplyDelete