Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year...

Hi Everyone!  Happy New Year!  I wanted to share with you some new happenings around here.  I have been without Internet service for a while.  A storm took out my modem and my computer was too old to do much about it.  But, today was an exciting day here at Full Circle Creations.  I now have wireless Internet!  The guys were out today installing it.  They had some trouble and are coming back tomorrow because the connection is slower than it should be.

They mounted this on the side of the house and think they might have to move it higher, but it was too windy and cold today so they are coming back tomorrow to work on it.  The weather should be better tomorrow. 

I have line of sight to the grain elevator and also to one other tower, but this is the one they are trying to make work.  It was super slow when they left, but has gotten a bit better tonight, so maybe they found a problem on their end, which was one of the possibilities.  So we'll see what they come up with tomorrow.

You have no idea how difficult it's been to have a blog and to sell things on line without an Internet connection.  So, hopefully this will help make that easier.  Plus I'll be able to catch up on my blog reading!  I can't wait to see what I've been missing.  I will share more tomorrow about a few other "new" things that have happened around here.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. ohh, how awful to be without internet! I hope they get the speed figured out! just imagine how much you'll get accomplished! :)
    gail

    ReplyDelete