Monday, July 8, 2013

A little peek...

Hi Everyone.  I thought I'd show you a little peek of what I've been working on the last couple of weekends.  Friends of mine asked me to make them a desk.  The only direction they gave me was the size and that it needs two drawers.  The rest is up to me and so this is where I was as of yesterday morning.
 I still need to cut down the boards for the top and attach them.
And I need to build the drawers and install them.  And of course I need to paint it.  I'm happy with how it's going right now.  Sorry I don't have any pictures of it as I'm building but when I get to working I forget to pick up the camera, especially when I'm not following any plans and am just putting it together as I go.  I can't wait to get this finished up.  Have a great week.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

  1. Wow, amazing! You certainly have a vision...I'm sure she will be beautiful when she's done...love the plank top on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had friends like you :). I am sure they'll love their new desk. It looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend will love it!
    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're so clever, looking forward to the finished result !

    ReplyDelete