Wednesday, July 17, 2013

An advertising sign...

Hi Everyone!  I finished a couple of projects last night, but it was too dark to photograph them so the reveal will have to wait.  So instead I thought I'd show you what my mom picked up for me for $1.00.  My mom went to the mall in Nebraska City last week and unfortunately a store was going out of business but luckily for me, they were selling everything, including this sign.  It's huge.
 I can see using this outside the Studio to advertise an Open House or at a Fair to display prices or who to make checks out to or to advertise upcoming events....
 It has clips on the back to hold everything in and it's easy to open them too.  So would you have picked it up or would you have passed on it?
And since I don't have anything else to show you, I thought I'd show you a picture of my dog Bo.  Doesn't he look serious?  I have no idea what he's staring at....but he doesn't usually sit still when I have the camera out.  My other dog Bailey wouldn't stop moving or barking so I couldn't get a good picture of her.  Do your pets like having their pictures taken?  Well, happy Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

  1. Great find for sure! When you have to make one from scratch, the cost can add up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is a great find. It will be perfect to use when you have your next show.

    And, Bo does look serious :). Riley has one look, mischievous and she has perfected it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bo is adorable with his serious face! I have to hold my dogs tennis ball for her to sit still long enough for a picture otherwise she is all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog looks like he's in trouble when I aim the camera at him then he glances sideways at me to see if I still have it to my eye.
    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly... that's a great frame and I think it will be great for your studio!
    Bo is quite handsome!

    ReplyDelete