Saturday, June 18, 2011

Puppy update...

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that all of my Chocolate Lab Puppies have gone to their forever homes.  There were five, but one left the week before I took this picture.
It was a little sad to see the last one go, but I think they all went to great homes and will be treasured and loved.  My big dogs have been a little sad too, they keep running around the house looking for Red Rover, since she was the last to go and they got to spend a lot of time with her.  My Bo and Red were great pals.  But they do appreciate the one on one time with me now.  Well, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. awwww... so darn cute! Look at those faces!
    hope you're having a great weekend!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies are sure cute!
    When I was a kid my dad used to raise hunting dogs so we had puppies around a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! A crate of cuteness!! So sad that mom and pop are looking for their puppies, but it's good they went to their forever homes.

    ReplyDelete