Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Coffee anyone?...

Hi Everyone. I thought I'd show you the coffee table I made. I made this table entirely out of recycled materials that were given to me. So the only cost I have in it are the screws, nails, stain and paint, all of which I had on hand.
The top is maple that in it's former life was some one's kitchen table. I cut off the router edge because it was missing on two sides anyway and then added the walnut trim to give it a more "finished" edge.
I couldn't decide what kind of base I was going to use, so I took a look at the scrap wood that I had and it just sort of spoke to me as to what kind of base to make.

It's sort of on the small size, but not every space can accommodate a large table.

I'm happy with how it turned out. I think it's something unique that not everyone will have. Well, thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment