Saturday, March 12, 2011

Black Bench...

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend. I wanted to show you a mini bench that I made for a client. She asked me to make one to fit a space in her home where she could sit and put her shoes on but the catch was it could only be 14" deep. Most of my benches are 24-26" deep. I think it turned out really well and looks so cute.
She saw a bench that I had made just like it only deeper with an upholstered seat with a stripped fabric and that's exactly what she wanted, only mini.
So that's what I made for her.
I wish I had taken a picture of it with it's cushion (that is removable in case she wants to change the fabric) without the plastic on it. I was getting ready to deliver it when I remembered to take a few pictures. I think I'm going to make another one. I just really like the way it turned out. I'd show you a tutorial on how to make these, but Gail over at My Repurposed Life has a great tutorial. Well, I'm off to go work in the shop. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment