Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My dog Bailey...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  In case you hadn't noticed this picture in the right hand column, I thought I'd share with you what's going on at my house.  My dog Bailey is getting ready to have her first litter.  I have two Chocolate Labs, Bailey and Bo.  I have created a blog about them to document it and make it easier to show pictures of the puppies to their perspective new families.  So if you get a chance, check that out.  And if you're interest in a puppy, let me know.  We went to the vet yesterday and she is having at least 5 puppies, there may be a sixth puppy that was hidden, but it was really hard for them to get good pictures. 

This is a picture of Bailey when she was 3 months old.

This is my dad holding Bo when he was 9 weeks old.  Well, thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment