Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Snowbirds return...

My parents have spent the last six weeks in a condo on the beach in Florida and they are returning to winter in Iowa today. We still have some snow on the ground and the temperature today is 34 degrees. So I thought I'd share some of the pictures they sent to me while they were in Florida.

What a way to start the day. This is sunrise from their balcony.Look at the blue water and white sand beach. This picture is of Mom on the pier. I'm jealous!
This is my dad on the beach. I wonder what he's looking at???
On Valentine's Day they took the Dolphin boat out to see the dolphins. Sounds like a great way to spend Valentine's Day!
Welcome home folks! Too bad you didn't bring the warm weather with you.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment