Friday, March 18, 2011

Magnets, Signs, and a Sneak Peek...

Hello everyone!  I just thought I'd share a few of the things I did this past weekend.  I will post the big things in the next couple of days, but thought I'd share a few of the smaller things and give you a sneak peek of a couple of the others.

 These are magnets for your frig or anywhere you'd like to put them.  The butterflies and dragonflies started out their life as Christmas ornaments that I spray painted and attached magnets to.  The purple and red flowers were once tart pans.  I spray painted them, added a wooden circle that I painted  and then attached magnets to the back of the pan.  My favorite is the blue dragon fly.

 This is another sign I made for the shop.  I liked the saying and the script.  (Sorry about the pink in the corner, my camera was in the process of dying.)

 I really liked how this one turned out.  But I'm wondering if I need to distress the lettering on these?  What do you think?


Here's a sneak peak of what I've been working on.  Not much of sneak, but let's just say that in these stacks of wood, I found something to make....the wood just sort of speaks to me.  I'm working on the post and will try to have it ready for tomorrow.  What would you make out of these piles of wood?  Thanks of stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment