Thursday, March 10, 2011

Paper flowers....

This winter I really got into making things out of paper. I guess since it was so cold here and I couldn't be out in the wood shop making things out of wood, I turned to more crafty projects. Here are a few of the end results.
This is made out of sheet music. It took a while to cut out each circle and spiral but I really like the way it turned out.
I had a lot of fun making this. I added a red bird to the top of this flower and down at the base.
Sorry about the color of this one, but I think it's my favorite.
Sorry about the red color on this photo, it was dark when I took the picture and I couldn't find another pic that had the whole flower in it. I think I'm in need of a better camera. I'll add that to my wish list. Well, thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment